Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yummy Turkey Sausage




Fryin Up In the Pan!!

My first time trying this recipe and boy was I surprised!!!




They tasted great!  I am hooked on making my own
turkey sausage!
and  healthier too!!



Draining on paper towels.

Easy recipe, but next time I will mix together in the morning or day before,
so that the spices and meat blend together.
Recipe follows.....

Turkey Sausage
About 2 lbs. ground turkey meat
1 tsp. ginger
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. sage (think I will use a little more next time)
1/4 tsp. cayenne ( will use a little more of this too)
1 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Mix well together until blended.
Make into patties.
Fry in non stick pan, coated with cooking spray (like Pam)
Fry until brown on each side and no longer pink in the middle.
Enjoy!!!

Could also crumble and fry for pizza topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...