This is the pattern that I used to make my DGD her Easter Dress.
It is a cute and pretty easy pattern to use. I made it pretty much to the pattern directions, but I think next time I use it, I will disregard the tulle attached to the lining. It does help it to flare out, but for a silky fabric, I like the dress to not be so puffy.
I used a green cotton that minics a damask. Then used hot pink for the machine embroidery monogram and the sash, there is also a little embroidery edging on the lining like the one on the pattern. It is a little hard to see on the dress I made.
I think I will also make the scrug, but will use a different pattern. This pattern uses knit for the scrug and I have another short sleeve scrug pattern for woven fabrics.